Technical Specification and Advantages
- Both cartridge and disc application
- Two systems: cartridge and disc
- 1, 3, 6, 12, 20, 30 ml cartridge
- 47mm and 90mm disk
- 1 - 80ml/min flow rate for both
- Flexible modular design
- The software can control 2 systems at the same time
- Combining 4 and 6 channel units to make 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 channel systems
- Can run 6-12 samples at one time
- High pressure protection
- Extreme functions and multiple application
- Bilingual option (English and Chinese)
- Two systems can run two different methods simultaneously
- Automatically spray cleaning sample bottles
- Can use up to 8 solvents
- Can use different types of collection bottles
- Separately collect aqueous waste and the organic phase waste, reduce the environmental pollution
- Can collect components separately
- Can displayreal-timeprocess
Sepaths solid-phase extraction (SPE) instrument provides multiple functions to satisfy customer's different requirements.
The innovative design of Sepaths makes it be a new specialist of automated SPE instruments.
Sepaths is designed for both cartridge and disc application, and to treat samples with different volume.
It can be applied to extract trace organic compounds from drinking water, surface water, ground water, food, beverage and other samples. Sepaths can automatically and simultaneously treat 1 to 12 same or different samples through the whole treatment process, including SPE condition, sample loading, rinsing, elution, and N2 purge.
It is a closed but vented system.