- Speed and Sample
- Get accurate results fast with simultaneous data
acquisition and comprehensive wavelength
coverage. Intelligent sample handling features
such as fast uptake and early withdrawal keep
sample transition times short.
- Better Results
- Measure lower concentrations more accurately,
choose the best analytical wavelength, dilute
samples less often and pass QC requirements
easily. Prodigy XP offers excellent resolution, so
spectral interferences are minimized.
- Spend less time training and adjusting
instrument parameters. Load the standards, QCs,
and samples into the autosampler and let Prodigy
XP do the rest
- Use the plasma orientation (Radial, Axial or Dual
View) best suited to your analytical requirements.
Measure trace and major sample constituents
simultaneously with C-PAD's wide dynamic range
(107, typically low ppb to percent).
- Avoid costly downtime with proven technology.
The Prodigy XP is durable, dependable and ready
to run when you are
- Look to experts in atomic spectroscopy to help you
get the answers you need when you need them.
- Composite Programmable Array Detector (C-PAD) with In-Pixel Processing
- Ideal QA/QC System
- Available in Radial, Axial and Dual View Configurations
- 800 mm, low stray light optics
- Image Stabilized Plasma
- 170 - 900 nm Wavelength range
- Application Specific Sample Introduction Systems
- Built-in Scheduled Maintenance Monitor
- 21CFR Part 11 Compliant
In today's environment, we are challenged to do more with
less. For those in the laboratory, this translates to processing
more samples with fewer analysts while spending less money
on instrumentation, consumables and supplies. Often, when
you compare analytical instruments, you find you must choose
between performance and price; seldom finding one that offers
both. Well now you can have both - The Prodigy XP from
Teledyne Leeman Labs.
The Prodigy XP is designed to be affordable without sacrificing
performance. With its large, high quality optics housed in rigid
cast aluminum for high resolution, the Prodigy XP achieves
superb sensitivity and unmatched stability. Its new solid-state
array detector, the C-PAD (Composite Programmable Array
Detector) offers wavelength coverage from 170-900 nm. With
Prodigy XP you get timely and dependable support built upon
25 years of experience designing and building Echelle ICP